This pair is swinging in the zone with the top being 1.1518 and the support at the bottom 1.1230. It may continue to be in a range for sometime. Sell around 1.1370 and the short term target is 1.1310 but if it continues lower and breaks below the previous low of 1.1230 then the next
The gold remains bullish for the upcoming week but its possible for a small correction/pullback before continuing higher. The immediate support levels are 1307/1298. The target zone for the buy trades is in between 1322 – 1330.
- Trade War Has Copper Prices Artificially Low, Chile Minister Says
- Oil Falls for Second Week as Ample Supply Offsets Trade Hopes
- Trump Aid Means Farms Are Doing Better Than Before Trade War
- Oil Rigs Turning the Corner?
- Gold Rebounds as China Deal Doubts Grow; Palladium Smashes Record
- Oil Treads Water as Traders Wonder If China Will Meet Trump’s Demands
- Gold Rises, Caught in General Melt up; Palladium Hits New Record
- Oil Prices Push Higher as Chinese Data Brighten Demand Outlook
- Oil steady as sluggish China growth offsets trade deal optimism
- U.S. refiners grab unloved Russian fuel oil on back of new shipping rules